Marketing Analytics Specialist
In a marketing world of exponential development, businesses need to get their people, processes and technology aligned. Our team at Peregrine has the mission to help clients do just this, and have a lot of fun while doing it. We are working with the largest advertisers and the boldest challengers in the Nordic region and we are growing. As marketing today is very data-driven, a lot of focus usually go to gathering data. However, many businesses still struggle with making sense of all that data. That is where you come in.
In the position as Marketing Analytics Specialist at Peregrine you:
– Have a passion to work operationally and in tight cooperation with the different dimensions of marketing (for example media buying, analytics, optimization, automation) to understand how these can be aligned and improved.
– Deeply understand best practice marketing processes and align technology solutions to optimize those and drive business growth for our clients
– Have a data-driven approach to analytics, ranging from collecting / assembling to analysing and letting data argue your cases.
– Help clients break down internal silos by driving cross-functional change.
– Help design and lead implementation of full measurement plans, making sure that collected data is activated and reported to key stakeholders.
– Be able to demonstrate the ROI of choices made around platforms, channels, audiences etc and the LTV connected to acquired customers.
– Help develop KPIs tied to marketing and business goals, and find ways to visualize and track progress of these.
– Stay up to date with the latest trends with data driven sales and marketing and advise clients on it’s implications for their business.
– University degree in Marketing, Engineering, Business, IT, Communications, or equivalent.
– Experience of data- and analytics-driven marketing and communications as well as its relationship with technology.
– Experience from a number of marketing- / data management-platforms from vendors such as Google, Adobe, Tableau, SalesForce, Microsoft etc.
– Strong business acumen and capabilities to deeply understand the connection between business strategy and to technology.
– Strong understanding of the growth potential the lies in aligning technology, data and people within sales and marketing.
– Solid communication skills - be a friendly and valuable addition to both the team and the company on a global level.
You will be a central part of shaping our fast growing company and your input around partnerships and future recruitment will be invaluable. The role is located in central Stockholm.
For any questions regarding this position please contact Anders Nygren at 073-346 00 06 or email@example.com