Now Hiring: Marketing Strategist
In a marketing world of exponential development businesses need to get their people, processes and technology aligned. Our team at Peregrine is on a mission to help clients do just that - and have a lot of fun doing it. We are working with the largest advertisers and the boldest challengers in the Nordic region and we are growing. As more of the operational tasks in marketing are being automated and handled by machines, it is pivotal that the strategic plan is enabling this change. That is where you come in.
In the position as Marketing Strategist at Peregrine you:
● Love working at a strategic level with our clients on how their people, processes, and technology needs to be aligned.
● Have experience in working operationally with aspects of marketing (For example: Paid Media, Analytics, Site optimization, Marketing Automation) to understand how these can be aligned and improved.
● Are not shy of getting your hands dirty and actually working operatively if the need arises.
● Deeply understand best practice marketing processes and align technology solutions to optimize those and drive business growth for our clients
● Leverage and implement Agile practices such are Sprints and Kanban to increase speed in marketing deliveries for our clients.
● Help clients break down internal silos by driving cross-functional change.
● Help design and lead implementation of fully integrated marketing stacks for our clients to support their marketing to sales- and campaign-processes
● Evaluate, select, configure, and integrate marketing technology solutions for purposes such as: planning, programmatic buying, search engine optimization, data visualization, creative management platforms, marketing automation, account-based marketing etc.
● Be able to demonstrate the ROI of technologies chosen and implemented.
● Help develop KPIs tied to marketing and business goals and find ways to visualize and track progress of these.
● Stay up to date with the latest technologies and advise clients on its implications for the future of marketing.
You will be a central part of shaping our fast-growing company and your input around partnerships and future recruitment will be invaluable. The role is located in central Stockholm.
● University degree in Marketing, Engineering, Business, IT, Communications, or equivalent.
● Experience of data- and analytics-driven marketing and communications as well as its relationship with technology.
● Experience of a variety of marketing technology platforms from different vendors such as Google, Adobe, Tableau, Searchmetrics, Hubspot, Doubleclick, SalesForce, Dynamics CRM etc.
● Experience in project management within marketing. Project management using Agile practices is meriting.
● Familiarity with the marketing technology landscape and marketing channels like SEM/SEO, Social, Video, Programmatic etc.
● Strong business acumen and capabilities to deeply understand the connection between business strategy and to technology.
● Strong technical skills to provide capabilities to evaluate and implement new technology and understand the implications that marketing technology will have on other IT.
● Communication skills - be a friendly and valuable addition to both the team and the company on a global level.