We are hiring - Marketing Technology Strategist
In a marketing world of exponential development. Businesses need to get their people, processes and technology aligned. Our team at peregrine has the mission to help clients do just this, and have a lot of fun while doing it. We are working with the largest advertisers and the boldest challengers in the Nordic region and we are growing.
Technology is playing a completely critical role in marketing today and our clients understand that completely. We are now looking for an experienced individual who can evaluate, design and build Marketing Technology Stacks for our clients.
In the position as Marketing Technology Strategist at peregrine you:
● Love cutting edge technology and the perfect use of it to distraction, and want to work with this every day, all day
● Deeply understand best practice marketing processes and align technology solutions to optimize those and drive business growth for our clients
● Help design and implement a fully integrated marketing stacks for our clients to support their marketing to sales- and campaign-processes
● Evaluate, select, configure, and integrate marketing technology solutions for purposes such as: planning, programmatic buying, search engine optimization, data visualization, marketing automation, account based marketing etc.
● Build, configure, and support the core system integrations that our clients’ needs
● Quickly test and prove the usefulness of technology solutions to enhance the efficiency of the marketing initiatives for clients
● Be able to demonstrate the ROI of technologies chosen and implemented
● Help develop KPIs tied to technology usage, and find ways to visualize and track progress of these.
● Help develop this practice at peregrine and evangelize internally and externally around that role of technology in modern marketing
● Stay up to date with the latest technologies and advise clients on it´s implications for the future of marketing
You will be a central part of shaping our fast growing company and your input around partnerships and future recruitment will be invaluable. The role is located in central Stockholm.
● University degree in Engineering, Business, IT, Communications, Marketing or equivalent
● Experience of data analytics-driven marketing and communications as well as its relationship with technology
● Experience of implementing, integrating and using a variety of marketing technology platforms from different vendors such as Google, Adobe, Tableau, Searchmetrics, Hubspot, Doubleclick, Sales Force, Dynamics CRM etc.
● Familiarity with the marketing technology landscape and marketing channels like SEM/SEO, Social, Video, Programmatic etc.
● Strong business acumen and capabilities to deeply understand the connection between business strategy and to technology
● Strong technical skills to provide capabilities to evaluate and implement new technology and understand the implications that marketing technology will have on other IT
● Communication skills - be a friendly and valuable addition to both the team and the company on a global level.